Scholarships, Tuition and Financial Aid at The Beekman School
Reviewing the information about our high school scholarship, tuition and financial aid options can help students from a range of backgrounds plan for a private education. Prospective students should know that The Beekman School offers a program to reduce the financial obligations of qualified applicants. In contrast to conventional financial aid, this program awards high school tuition scholarships based on academic achievement.
Tuition and Fees for the 2016-2017 Academic Year
Our private high school tuition and fees for the upcoming academic year are:
|Full-time enrollment: $38,000.00||Administrative fee: $250.00|
|International Student Fee: $100.00||Senior fee: $500.00|
Student activity fee: $250.00
Families do have the opportunity to pay tuition in five convenient installments throughout the school year. In accordance with our rolling admissions, students who enroll during the academic year pay pro-rated tuition based on an eight-block system. As we are also an iPad-school, students will need to provide their own tablet and pay for their e-textbooks (many are $20 or less).
Private hourly tutoring for credit and/or test preparation is also available. Please contact us for Tutoring School rates, or to receive:
- Pro-rated tuition estimates
- Answers to tuition questions
- Information on scholarships in our high school (See below.)
Apply for The Beekman School Merit Award
We have a generous program that offers high school merit awards to academically talented students. These are scholarships for high school students in the New York Metro area that provide a 50 percent tuition remission for every year of eligibility. Based on four years of attendance, each scholarship is valued at more than $70,000.
- New, incoming 9th and 10th grade students can request consideration for this private high school scholarship on their applications.
- Applicants must meet eligibility requirements, including a minimum 3.0 GPA from the current school year.
- An essay, current transcript, and letter of recommendation must also be submitted.